Green Top Grocery was built by a community of talented and dedicated volunteers and just because we’re open doesn’t mean we won’t need volunteers!
Ways you can help:
- Like, share, and comment on our social media posts.
- Join our Outreach Committee. The Outreach Committee is responsible for recruiting new owners and maintaining the engagement of current owners. The committee is comprised of fun, smart, and talented people who meet on a regular basis to brainstorm outreach activities and plan for upcoming events. This committee requires 2-4 hours a month in terms of a time commitment and is an excellent way to get to know other owners. Join the outreach committee today.
- Form: Change name to Outreach Committee Interest
- Remove committee selection boxes
- Serve on our Board of Directors
- Board elections are held in March of each year and we are always seeking driven, well organized, and hard-working individuals to help steer our co-op. The Green Top board is an advisory board and utilizes policy governance principles. Board Candidate Packet.